"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27 NIV
Our Mission is to be the hands and feet of Jesus to orphaned and "at risk" children both locally and internationally, and to empower the families who are parenting these children.
For more information contact us by email: email@example.com
How We Do This
- Raising awareness of the vast needs and numbers in our community and around the world.
- Build a support system between the church family, foster families and adoptive families.
- Answer questions and help those interested in foster care or adoption.
- Connect foster families and adoptive families with available services and networks in the community and church.
- Host events and educational seminars on relevant topics.
- Support Safe Families for Children, a temporary care for children in need while parents have time to establish stability in their homes without state involvement.