"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27 NIV
IDENTIFY our foster, adoptive, and safe families
PROVIDE wrap-around support to our foster, adoptive, and safe families
PROMOTE foster care, adoption, and safe families
How We Do This
- Raising awareness of the vast needs and numbers in our community and around the world.
- Build a support system between the church family, foster families and adoptive families.
- Answer questions and help those interested in foster care or adoption.
- Connect foster families and adoptive families with available services and networks in the community and church.
- Host events and educational seminars on relevant topics.
- Support Safe Families for Children, a temporary care for children in need while parents have time to establish stability in their homes without state involvement.