About The Central Wesleyan Church Residency Program
Central offers a two-year, full-time (30 hours) residency program working within our ministry teams. Residents will look forward to exercising their gifts, ministry experience and exploration, ministry coaching, and personal development. Residents will have opportunities to develop as pastor/leaders, team players, and ultimately, disciples within a solid (and fun!) community setting.
- Central Kids & Kid's Hope
- Students (Middle & High School)
- Young Adults
- Worship Arts
- Small Groups
- Guest Services
- Discipleship (Adults & Family Life)
- Local Impact
- Global Missions
- Church Campus Planting
Central Wesleyan Church Residency Program
- Clear calling into vocational ministry
- Graduation from College
- Central philosophy and staff culture
- Some ministry experience
- Clear ministry competence and leadership potential
- Successful completion of application process
Timeline for Residency Application
- Open positions will be listed on our jobs page Here
- If you have questions about our Residency Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.395.3705
Before clicking below, please read the application process below.Apply Now
Steps to Apply for Residency
Prepare Residency Application
Our application will take some serious thought to complete, please prepare your answers prior to beginning the online application.
Submit Online Application
Click the "Apply Now" button and fill out the form. After, please download the reference forms and distribute them to your pastoral, personal and academic/professional references.
Meet with your residency program pastor in person or by phone.
A background check is performed on the applicant.
Upon completion of each step of the process and being selected for participation, Central will extend an invitation to join our Residency program.
Distribute Reference Forms
Please download the reference forms and distribute them to your pastoral, personal and academic/professional references. Advise your reference that the form could also be completed online (via the URL on the form), but should be submitted promptly as your candidacy cannot be considered without references.